Happy Mummys` Day! Happy birthday Danielle! Happy birthday + a day KeeJoon!--.
Sometimes, I can`t help but feel that way. It`s like impossible to fathom how the future would be. How my days are gonna be like.
Can`t I just have a week filled with halcyon days?
-shrugs.
MYE`s a pile of shittttt filled toilet paper with flies giving birth to maggots on the top. Haha, it`s my slackiesterestest examination lah, really didn`t give much of a damn about it. It`s EOY that I care about.
I promise to study hard for the next semester!
But anyway, MYE`s NOT over cause there`s the oh-so-significant Civics and Moral Education Examination. Hey we get to learn about Taoism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity, Islam, Sihkism...
... Festivals like Chinese New Year and Hari Raya Puasa.
Ain`t you jealous? Oh, don`t be lah. Retain if one fails the CME exam?..
..Kanasai!Monday is tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday.
I don`t feel like going to school.SongFest2007. Don`t even bother to give any form of support lah, it`s useless. Hahaha.
I don`t feel like myself today. Alienated?
My mind`s clinging onto a thought that I should let go. Shouldn`t ask for too much in life, I know, but..
See, there`s always a but.
It`s alright, things will get better :D Not like it`s that bad now lah, I simply don`t like it like that. But for all I know, things are gonna change pretty soon.
Haha, sorry, take it as I`m rubbishing.
Okay i`ll admit it here.
I`m scared to sing tmr my heart is already fluttering so furiously it`s beyond my control
im thinking of backing out for the singles i think i`ll be a disgrace on stage what if i forget my lyrics like i did during campus two years ago there`ll be many eyes on me what if i freak out and stand there looking like a fool -
Okay you all are gonna say I`m being ridiculous but don`t give me any of that shit cause you won`t kno how it`s like until you experience it. I`m telling you that`s how you`d feel so save it if you`re gonna ask me to relax and take things easy.
But I`m still giving it my best shot. Best of luck to the other contestants!
Ellise, hmm, where`s our booth? -Blinks.
--.

I love them!

Drew this on MSN. Hahaha.
I`m off bye (: